Kol Tefilla 2.0
Shabbaton and Conference in Los Angeles, CA
January 18-20, 2019
10:00am Friday - 4:00pm Sunday
A partnership between USCJ, Temple Beth Am, Peninsula Sinai Congregation, and others.
Featuring an Evening Concert with Nava Tehila & More
Spend Shabbat Shira embracing the possibility of truly elevated prayer!
USD $125 Registration Per Person * includes:
- Friday morning programming (the event is set to begin at 10:00am)
- Friday night dinner and tisch
- Saturday afternoon workshops
- Saturday evening Nava Tehila concert and reception
- Sunday morning Hama'alot and breakfast
- Sunday morning Nava Tehila workshop
- Sunday afternoon lunch
- Sunday afternoon workshops and MLK closing concert/project (the event is set to end at 4:00pm)
If cost is a barrier for current rabbinic or cantorial students, there may be funding available to support your attendance. Please contact Rabbi Cantor Hillary Chorny with interest or questions.
* TBA Members, please see below for available options.
Home hospitality is available to those who would like it. To explore the option of staying with a member of the Temple Beth Am community, kindly complete this form.
Participants are also invited to make their own, independent arrangements for weekend accommodations. Please note that Kol Tefilla has not reserved hotel rooms, nor are recommendations being made for where participants should stay. We hope that you will feel free to enjoy staying wherever in Los Angeles you are comfortable.
For those interested in the closest accommodations to the host synagogue, however, the following hotels are located within a mile and a half walk from Temple Beth Am.
READ about the origins and implementation of the first, dynamic Kol Tefilla Shabbaton & Conference:
LISTEN to music that inspires Kol Tefilla.
* Members of the host congregation, Temple Beth Am, are invited to participate in the entire Shabbaton & Conference from Friday morning through Sunday afternoon, with all other participants.
However, a special opportunity available only to TBA members is the option of attending the Shabbaton - inclusive solely of those events occurring from Friday night through Saturday night: Shabbat dinner, Saturday afternoon workshops, and Nava Tehila Concert & reception. For this option, please select KT2TBA at registration.
TBA members interested in attending the full Kol Tefilla conference should register for the event rate of $125. Thank you for your cooperation.
1039 S. La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90035
|Kol Tefilla Shabbaton and Conference||$ 125.00|